Puja Deepak Rules: In Hinduism, lamps are definitely lit for the worship of deities. It is believed that the worship of God is not considered complete without lighting the lamp. On the other hand, if some things are not taken care of while lighting the lamp, then happiness and peace can go away from the house. Let’s know What should be kept in mind while lighting the lamp.
- Never forget to light a broken lamp, because in religious works, a broken lamp is considered inauspicious. Use a clean and right lamp while worshiping.
- At the time of worship according to religious beliefs Keep the Ghee lamp on your left and the oil lamp on your right hand in front of the Lord. Use the light of the key.
- The right direction to keep the lamp is considered to be east. Keeping the lamp in the west direction increases wasteful expenditure. For the sake of ancestors, a lamp is lit in the south direction.
- Concentration remains in the worship in the morning. Therefore, the right time to worship in the morning is from five o’clock to ten o’clock. The best time for evening worship is considered to be between five and seven.
- In the evening, at the main door of the house, do not keep the lamp on the ground and keep it over rice or other things.
- The lamp should not be extinguished immediately after lighting it, so keep it away from the wind.
- Never light a lamp from one lamp to another. Always light the lamp separately.
- By lighting the lamp every morning and evening, the flow of positive energy remains in the house and Negative energy stays away as well as happiness, peace and prosperity remains in the house.
- Whenever you light a lamp, keep a ghee lamp near the water pot, it will help in the house. Wealth increases and health related problems are also removed.
Disclaimer:The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumption.