Queen Elizabeth II Funeral: The funeral of Queen Elizabeth II will be held today. During this, heads of state, President, Prime Minister, representatives of different countries of the world have reached London to pay tribute to him. Millions of people had gathered on Sunday itself to have the last glimpse of Queen Elizabeth II. This crowd may increase further today.
- Till 11 a.m. Indian time, people will be able to pay homage to the queen’s coffin and pay her last respects. After this the final journey of Queen Elizabeth II will begin.
- The doors of Westminster Abbey will be opened for VIPs, guests from other countries, at 12:30 IST, so that these people pay tribute to the Queen able to People who will see the Queen here include senior politicians from the United Kingdom, relatives of Queen Elizabeth II, members of the European Royal Family, and presidents and prime ministers of different countries. Please tell that invitations have been sent to 500 such people.
- At 3.14 pm Indian time, the Queen’s coffin will be taken out of Westminster Hall and taken to Westminster Abbey in a gun carriage Naval sellers will pull. King Charles and his sons will also attend and walk with the coffin.
- A Funeral Service will be held at Westminster Abbey at 3:30 pm, which will be attended by about 2000 people. The Queen was crowned at Westminster Abbey and Prince Philip was also married here. In such a situation, the first process of his funeral will also take place here.
- This Funeral Service will end at 4:25 pm and a silence of 2 minutes will be observed.
- 4 in the evening At 45 minutes the Queen’s coffin will come out on the streets of London, every minute there will be a cannon salute and every minute Big Ben’s bell will ring.
- Queen’s Coffin Wellington at 5:30 PM The Arch (Wellington Arch) will arrive. From there the Queen’s coffin will be taken by Royal Funeral Car Windsor Castle
- The Queen’s coffin will reach Windsor Castle at 7:30 PM. From there the coffin of the Queen will be taken to St. George’s Chapel with royal honors. The Queen’s childhood was spent in Windsor Castle and she used to come here often. He spent 2 years living here during the Corona period.
- The coffin will reach St. George’s Chapel at 8:30 pm. This chapel is next to Windsor Castle (chapel Windsor castle) This chapel is used for royal christenings, weddings and funerals. There will be another chapel service, after which everyone will go out.
- at 12 p.m. the royal family will say goodbye to the Queen forever and the Queen will be greeted by her husband Prince Philip. Phillip).
Special arrangements for broadcast
Huge screens have been set up in various UK parks to broadcast the state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey on Monday morning. Along with this, many theaters have also made preparations for the telecast of the program. Britain’s first state funeral in the last 57 years will be held under strict protocol and military tradition, practiced for several days.
HoliMassive screens have been installed across the country, including at Rood Park and Coleraine Town Hall in Northern Ireland.’