EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: A recruitment notification has been issued by Export Import Bank of India (EXIM). According to which recruitment will be done on the posts of officers by the bank. For which candidates have to visit the official website to apply. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by 6 August. The process for this recruitment was started from 22nd July.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Here is the vacancy details
According to the notification, 19 vacant posts of officers on contract in various departments will be filled by this recruitment drive.
< div class="gmail_default" style="text-align: justify;">EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Essential Educational Qualification
According to the notification, applicants should have passed MBA/PGDBA in Finance/Accounting/Marketing from recognized university/institute. Apart from this, the candidate should also have working experience in the relevant field.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates on these posts will be selected on the basis of Screening Test and Interview. Before that applicants will be shortlisted.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for the posts of officers under this recruitment drive should not be more than 45/55 years.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Step 1: To apply for this recruitment, candidates first visit the official website.
- Step 2: After that go to the career section appearing on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Now the candidate will enter the ‘Recruitment of Officers on Contract – Factoring Business Unit’ Go to.
- Step 4: After that click on candidate application link.
- Step 5: Then candidates complete the registration process by using their mobile number and email id.
- Step 6: Now candidates have to upload the required information and documents asked for the application.
>Bank Jobs: Vacancy for many posts including Senior Officer in this bank, this is the last date to apply
IAS Success Story: Smita became an IAS officer at the age of 22, read the success story