West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell has released a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done on the post of bumper in West Central Railway. The application process for this recruitment drive has started. To apply for which candidates have to visit the official site iroams.com. This recruitment drive will be run till December 17.
Candidates applying for the recruitment should be between 15 to 24 years of age. While the reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit.
Division wise vacancies
- Vacancies in Jabalpur Division: 884 Posts
- Vacancies in Bhopal Division: 614 Posts
- Vacancies in Kota Division: 685 Posts
- Vacancies in Kota Workshop Division: 160 Posts
- Vacancies in CRWS BPL Division: 158 Posts
- Vacancies in HQ Jabalpur Division: 20 Posts
Application Fee to be Payed
Candidates have to pay the fee for this recruitment drive. General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Fee will be exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Final selection will be done on the basis of shortlisting and academic merit at the time of application .