here is the recruitment related vacancy details
The process of application for this recruitment has been started from 11th March 2022 and according to the notice issued for 2659 posts of Assistant Rural Development Officer. Appointment will be done at.
Know about important dates related to this recruitment
- Online Application Start – 11 March 2022.
- Last Date for Online Application – 20 April 2022.
- GD/General Exam – August 2022.
- Date of release of merit list – September 2022.
Essential Educational Qualification
As per the notification, for the recruitment of Assistant Rural Development Officer posts in DSRVS ie Digital Education and Employment Development Institute, candidates must have at least 12th pass and with Must also have a diploma in any computer course.
Know how much application fee will have to be paid to apply for this recruitment posts
- General, OBC category candidates – Rs.500.
- SC, ST category candidates – Rs.350.
- PWD candidates – Rs.350.
application has to be done like this
application through online for this recruitment as per the official website link https://dsrvsindia.ac.in/recruitment-to-the-post-of Candidates can visit -assistant-rural-development-officer-2022/.