NEET UG 2023: National Testing Agency had already announced the date of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) exam. After which now the application process for this exam is also going to start soon. According to the calendar issued by NTA, NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted on 07 May 2023. For which eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
According to media reports, the registration process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET UG 2023) will be started in this week itself. Candidates need to submit the required documents to register for the exam including class 10th and 12th marksheet, Aadhaar card and other important documents.
To register for NEET UG 2023 (NEET UG 2023), the candidates must have passed the equivalent level examination with the subjects of 12th class (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English). Candidates need to obtain minimum 50 percent marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology in the qualifying examination. NEET UG Syllabus consists of three major subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum age of the applying candidate should be 17 years. For more details candidates can refer to the official website.
NEET UG 2023: How to register
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the candidate registration link NEET UG 2023.
- Step 3: Then create candidate login credentials and then log in.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: After that pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Then submit the candidate application form.