Step Karnataka Examination Authority has started the process of registration for Karnataka UGCET from today. Interested candidates will be able to apply for this exam by visiting the official website kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The process of registration for this exam was earlier to start from April 5, but on April 6. The KEA has issued a notification announcing that the process of registration will be started from April 12.
This exam will be conducted on 16th, 17th and 18th June and in this exam Biology and Mathematics paper will be held on 16th June and Physics and Chemistry paper will be held on 17th June. The same Kannada language exam will be held on June 18. KCET is a state level entrance exam for admission to engineering, pharmacy and some other graduate level professional courses.
Know about the documents through which to apply
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Exam Detail.
- Marksheet of class 10.
- Scanned Signature Image, Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Signature/Left Thumb Impression of the parents.
Know how candidates will be able to register for this exam
- First of all candidates first visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Then click on the application form link given on the homepage.
- After that enter the required details like personal details, educational qualification and others asked by the candidate here.
- Candidates should note down their registration number or application number. Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature by the candidate.
- Now candidates submit the application fee.
- As soon as the fee is deposited, the candidate’s form will be submitted, the candidate can take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.