Meta India: Facebook’s parent company Meta has appointed Sandhya Devanathan as India Head. After the resignation of Ajit Mohan, Sandhya has been entrusted with this responsibility. He joined Meta in 2016. He worked on building the company’s business and its team in Singapore and Vietnam. He is also instrumental in establishing Meta’s e-commerce in Southeast Asia. Impressed by his work, the company has promoted him to this post.
- Along with preparing the India Charter on the evening, it will be the responsibility of establishing better relations with the country’s well-known brands, creators, advertisers. In a career spanning 22 years, Sandhya has emerged as a Global Business Lady in Banking, Payments and Technology.
- In such a short career, she has worked with many big and foreign companies. She joined META in 2016 and has been instrumental in growing the business in North East Asia, leading the Singapore-Vietnam team.
- Sandhya Devanathan’s LinkedIn profile revealed that she completed her MBA from Delhi University in the year 2000. According to her LinkedIn profile, she has been an advocate for promoting women’s leadership and workplace presence.
- Sandhya joined META in 2016 and was instrumental in growing the business in North-East Asia, leading the Singapore-Vietnam team. Now Sandhya Meta will take over as the President of India. She will report to Dan Neary, Vice President, Meta Asia-Pacific.
- In 2020, he led gaming for APAC, one of the largest verticals for Meta. For this she went to Indonesia. She will assume her new role from January 1, 2023.