Shraddha Walkar Murder Case: On Monday (November 21), the Delhi Police has filed an application in the Saket court to conduct a polygraphy test on Aftab Poonawala, accused in the famous Shraddha Walkar murder case. By evening, the court gave approval for this. Earlier, the court had allowed the narco test of the accused. However, till now his narco test has not been done. The police remand of the accused is ending on Tuesday (22 November). On Tuesday, the police will try to get remand for the third time by presenting the accused in the court.
Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) informed that separate permission has to be obtained from the court for polygraphy test. The lab told that the process of polygraphy, brain mapping and narco, all these tests takes 10 days. What are the other updates in the case, let us know 10 big things about the sensational Shraddha murder case.
1. According to the police, in June, accused Aftab had sent 37 boxes of goods from his flat in Palghar, Maharashtra to his house in Delhi through Goodluck Packers and Movers Company and paid Rs 20,000 for it. . According to police sources, there was a fight between Shraddha and Aftab over the payment of the cost of sending goods from Vasai to Delhi. Police is trying to ascertain whether the payment was made from any account.
2. According to police sources, there was a fight between Shraddha and Aftab three days after renting a flat in Delhi’s Chhatarpur in May. In a fit of rage, Aftab threw Shraddha on the bed and strangled her. He killed Shraddha without any prior plan. There would have been a risk in disposing the dead body from the first floor, so a plan was made to dismember the dead body and dismember it.
3. A police team that went from Delhi to Maharashtra for investigation on Monday (November 21) interrogated a man at Vasai in Palghar district and recorded his statement.
4. According to the news agency PTI, an official said that the Delhi Police has so far recorded the statements of 11 people in Maharashtra. Two of these people helped Shraddha Walker after Aftab’s alleged attack in 2020. The statement of the manager of the call center where Walkar worked has also been recorded.
5. The police team has also recorded statements of three landlords of Vasai, where Aftab-Shraddha used to stay. The statement of the owner of the company, which shifted the luggage of both of them in Chhatarpur, has also been recorded.
6. The Delhi Police team has been searching for evidence regarding the murder case in Maharashtra for four days and is recording the statements of the people. During this, statements of Shraddha’s father Vikas have also been recorded. The investigation started only after the complaint of Shraddha’s father.
7. The Delhi Police team also reached Shraddha’s ancestral house in Manikpur, Vasai. It is being told that Shraddha and Aftab stayed here before coming to Delhi.
8. The police had informed on Sunday (November 20) that in 2021, the police has also recorded the statement of the owner of the house where the accused and the victim stayed. At the same time, the statement of the owner of a flat in Mira Road area has also been taken, where the accused family members were staying about two weeks back.
9. Punad Bidlani, a social worker living in Nalasopara in Palghar district, told that when Shraddha-Aftab were living in Ever Shine area, the victim had thrice pleaded with them to save her. He said that once Aftab had thrashed Shraddha because the victim refused to eat non-veg.
10. The police team, which is looking for Shraddha’s body parts, has found another part of the body – the jaw. Police will get its forensic investigation done.
According to the police, in the month of May, accused Aftab had allegedly killed his live-in partner Shraddha Walkar. After this, his dead body was cut into about three dozen pieces and disposed of for several days. During this, a fridge was used to keep the pieces of the dead body. As the investigation of this case is progressing and revelations are happening, it is creating more sensation.