Singh Sankranti 2022: August 17, 2022 is Singh Sankranti. The Sun will leave Cancer and stay in Leo for a month. 12 Sankrantis are celebrated in a year. Sankranti is celebrated on the day in which the Sun enters the zodiac. Bath-donation has special significance on Singh Sankranti coming in the month of Bhado. Along with this, the tradition of consuming ghee is especially followed on this day. Let us know what else to donate on the occasion of Singh Sankranti.
Singh Sankranti 2022 Muhurta
- Singh Sankranti Punya Kaal – 12.15 PM
Importance of donation on Singh Sankranti
Importance of consuming ghee on Singh Sankranti
- Eating Ghee on Singh Sankranti gets rid of Kapha, Vata and Pitra Dosha. According to religious beliefs, if one does not eat Ghee on the day of Surya Kranti, a person is born as a snail in the next life.
< li> Eating ghee in the month of Bhado increases immunity. Also, the consumption of ghee removes toxic substances from the body.
Singh Sankranti Puja Vidhi
- Before sunrise on Singh Sankranti take bath by mixing water of holy river in water. Then offer water to the Sun God.
- Now offer yellow flowers, sandalwood, sweets, incense, lamp to the idol of Lord Vishnu. Worshiping Lord Vishnu on this day destroys all sins.
- Recite the Beej Mantra of Lord Vishnu. Do aarti and distribute the prasad among all. Donate to the needy after worship.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.