How To Get Rid Of Rosacea: It is common to have a rash, pimples or redness of the skin in the sun, but if it goes on for a long time, you should take it seriously. This can be a serious problem related to your skin. You should consult a doctor about this. Red color of your skin can be a sign of rosacea. This is such a skin problem, in which red colored rash appears in the beginning and gradually it spreads. Know its
Symptoms and Treatment ?
Symptoms of Rosacea
- burning and stinging on face
- Permanent redness on face
- Show red spots on face
Why does rosacea happen?
1- This problem is more with those people who stay in the sun more.
2- Sometimes stress also increases the chances of getting rosacea.
3- Some people This risk is due to excessive exercise or eating hot things.
4- Eating too much oil and spicy can also cause rosacea.
5- Hormonal changes in women also cause this problem. It seems.
6- Drinking too much alcohol or consuming caffeine can cause this problem.
- Once someone has rosacea, it can be controlled with some medicines only. There is no cure for it.
- Rosacea starts from different places on the face. It occurs on the forehead first, it should be controlled here.
- Doctors can give light antibiotics in the treatment of rosacea.
- Such people should be protected from the sun. Cover your face if you are going in the sun.
- Take minimal stress. Do your best to reduce stress.
- Cosmetic surgery is recommended if the problem is more severe.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Also read: Weight Loss Tips: Eat these things mixed with honey and reduce your weight faster