How to remove dark spots: Scars on the face can be due to many reasons but their most common reason is pimples. Pimples are also of many types and some pimples are like this, then they dry up inside the skin. Due to these dark dark marks are formed on the face, neck and shoulders. Here we are telling you easy home remedies to get rid of these marks…
Papaya-Oatmeal and Almond Oil
- First peel and cut papaya and mash it with oatmeal to make a thick paste.
- Now add half a teaspoon of almond oil to it. If you want, you can also use coconut oil or olive oil.
- Keep this paste on the skin for 30 minutes and then clean it by rubbing it with light hands like a scrub. Wash off with fresh water.
Use this paste 4 times a week. Papaya does not suit the skin of some people, so do a patch test first. If there is no problem then apply on the face. If still there is a problem after applying for the first time, then wash and clean immediately and follow the second option.
Apple cider vinegar is full of many properties. From enhancing the taste of food to improving digestion, it is used for many purposes in the kitchen. But you can also use it to enhance the glow of your skin and make it spotless. Use it like this.
How to Apply Vinegar to Skin
- You take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar.
- Now add one spoon of water to it.
- When the water and vinegar are mixed well, then add one spoon of honey to it .
- Keep in mind the sequence, only water is to be mixed with vinegar first, then honey. If you want, you can add rose water instead of water.
when and for how long
- You can apply this mixture on the entire skin with the help of cotton and also only on the dark marks.
- After applying leave it like this for 15 to 20 minutes . Then clean the skin with fresh water.
- You can use this mix every day. But every time fresh mix has to be prepared, do not prepare and store it.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before embarking on any such treatment, be sure to know about your skin condition and do not use ingredients that do not suit your skin. Be sure to consult your beautician.