Narendra Modi Stadium’s Top-10 Records: The second qualifier match of IPL 16 will be played between Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. The team that wins this match will become the second finalist of this season, which will compete with Chennai Super Kings on 28 May. On the other hand, the figures of Gujarat players in the Narendra Modi Stadium are very good. Let’s know 10 special figures related to the stadium.
- The first match of IPL was played in 2010 at Narendra Modi Stadium. So far 25 matches have been played here.
- Here the teams batting first have won 12 matches and the teams batting later have won 13 matches.
- Apart from this, the teams that won the toss have also won 12 matches and the team that lost the toss has managed to win 13 matches.
- Gujarat Titans batsman Shubman Gill has scored the most runs at this ground with 501 runs at an average of 62.62 and a strike rate of 147.35.
- In bowling, Gujarat Titans’ fast bowler Mohammed Shami has been a force to be reckoned with here. Shami has taken the maximum 18 wickets at this ground.
- The highest score in IPL at Narendra Modi Stadium was 227/2 by Gujarat Titans against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Here the unwanted record of the lowest score is registered in the name of Rajasthan Royals. The Rajasthan team was all out for 102 runs in a match played against Hyderabad.
- Gujarat Titus Narendra Modi has chased down the biggest 182/5 at the stadium.
- The record of the highest score in an innings on this ground is recorded in the name of Joss Butler. Playing for Rajasthan Royals, Butler scored an unbeaten 106 in the match played against Bangalore.
- On the other hand, the figure of best bowling figures in an innings is of Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad, took 5 wickets for 30 runs against Gujarat Titans.
Also Read …
MI vs GT: Mumbai and Gujarat will clash for the final ticket, know who will win before the match?
For More Related News Visit Sports