How To Store Strawberries: Strawberries are one of the wonderful fruits coming in the summer season. The more properties this fruit is rich in, the more delicate it is also. A little moisture is enough to make it very soft and lisaly in an hour or two. After this this fruit is no longer fit to eat. That’s why you must know how to store this very expensive fruit for a long time so that its natural properties can be taken advantage of for a long time.
Properties of Strawberries
- Very Low Calorie
- Vitamin-C Rich
- Rich Antioxidants
- Good Source of Folic Acid
- Natural Fiber And full of juice
Learn the benefits of strawberries
- Prevent Weight Gain
- Keep Body Active
- Instead of Dehydration
- Enhance Immunity
- Age of Aging Prevents the effect
- Prevent from skin diseases
- Helps in maintaining glow of the skin
- Does not let the effect of heat wave over
- Wash the strawberries lightly in water
- remove the crown-like leaves on them
- Place them on a paper towel so that the paper absorbs all the excess water from them
- Now set the blow dryer to the lowest setting and dry the strawberries. So that all the exterior stuck on them does not dry up.
- Place them in a resealable polybag, drain the air well and then keep in the fridge. You will find that strawberries stay fresh and tasty for a longer period of time.
Benefits of Blow Drying Strawberries
These people eat strawberries every day
Though strawberry is the fruit of summer but nowadays it is available in almost every season. However, you must consume this fruit in the summer season. Especially such people must consume it, who remains tired in the body. Whose skin is starting to look old before age. Also, people who feel more thirsty. Because the natural properties of strawberries are helpful in removing all these problems.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.