CAT 2022 Schedule Registration: There is big news for the students preparing for the Common Admission Test (CAT). The applications for this paper to be given for admission in IIMs will start from August 3. Due to which any student can fill the examination form by visiting the official website iimcat.ac.in. Let us tell you that this exam will be conducted in the month of November. Students can apply for this exam till 5 pm on 14th September. This year this exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore.
When will get the admit card?
Common Admission Test (CAT) exam will be held on 27 November 2022. Due to which the details of the admit card of all the students will be made on October 27 at 5 pm. Altogether this exam will be conducted at different centers in 150 cities on the prescribed time limit. For more information related to this, students can wait for the official notification.
How much fee?
Students have to pay the application fee to apply for this exam. SC, ST and PWD category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1150 & all other category candidates Rs 2300.
apply as follows
- Step 1: To apply for the exam, students should visit the official website iimcat.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link of CAT 2022 Registration present on the student homepage.
- Step 3: Now candidates upload all required documents to apply.
- Step 4: After that candidates submit their application.
- Step 5: Then candidates download the last page.
- Step 6: At last the candidate should take a print out of the final.