Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for a job, then this news can prove to be very useful for you. Supreme Court of India has invited applications for the bumper posts. To apply for this recruitment of Supreme Court, it is necessary for the candidate to be a graduate. Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official site sci.gov.in.
These vacancy details
Junior Court Assistant will be recruited on 210 posts through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification< br /> To apply for this recruitment of Supreme Court, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university. Apart from this, the candidate should have a speed of 35 words per minute in English typing on computer.
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
Candidates on these posts will be selected on the basis of written examination. Candidates will also have to pass in the typing test. After that they will be called for interview.
As per the notification, the selected candidates for these posts will be given a salary of Rs 63,068 per month as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA.
here are the important dates
- Starting date for online application – 18 June 2022.
- Last date for online application – 10 July 2022.
apply as follows
- To apply, candidates should visit the official website https://main.sci.gov.in.
- After that candidates click on the link to apply for the recruitment given there.
- Now candidates apply for their online registration.
- After that fill the online application form.
- Pay the Exam Fee Now.
- Finally candidates download the final page and take a print out of it.