Tejashwi Yadav On Agnipath Scheme: The ruckus is going on across the country regarding the Agnipath scheme. The biggest impact is being seen in Bihar, where hundreds of students have come out on the streets against this scheme of the central government. Now Leader of Opposition Tejashwi Yadav has fiercely targeted the central government regarding this whole matter. Tejashwi has said that why this scheme is not for army officers? He asked whether the government has planned to provide employment like MNREGA? Tejashwi asked if this was a hidden agenda of the RSS.
Tejashwi Yadav’s question on Agneepath scheme –
- Will Agniveers who join the army get gratuity?
- Will Agniveers get 90 days leave like other jawans?
- Will this rule apply only to soldiers or will the government apply it to military officers as well?
- What will the youth do if the country’s biggest employers start giving jobs on contract?
- Whether the amount received by Agniveers after four years will be taxed?
- Will the government provide canteen and all other facilities to Agniveers?
- If the contracting practice is so dear to the BJP, will all the BJP leaders get their children to resign from government jobs?
Also Read –