REET 2022 Registration Date Extended: The Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan has extended the date of registration for REET 2022. Now candidates can register for it till 20 May 2022. Candidates who have not yet applied for Rajasthan Eligibility Test, they should apply at the earliest by visiting the official site of REET at reetbser2022.in.
Correction window for REIT 2022 will be opened on 23rd May. Which will be closed on 25 May 2022. REET 2022 exam will be conducted on 23rd and 24th July. The exam timings for Paper 1 (Level 2) are from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM. The exam timing for Paper 2 (Level 1) is from 3.00 PM to 5.30 PM. For this exam candidates will also have to pay the fee. 550 for one paper and Rs 750 for the candidate willing to apply for both the papers.
apply as follows
- Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official site reetbser2022.in.
- Step 2: Now click on REET 2022 link available on the home page.
- Step 3: After that enter registration details and click on submit.
- Step 4: Now candidates fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Step 5: After completion of all these process candidates click on submit.
- Step 6: Download the final page now.
- Step 7: At last candidates should keep a hard copy of the same for further need.