- Potato paste- Aloo paste can also be used to remove the problem of sun allergy. To use it, peel the potato well, now grind it and prepare its paste. Now apply it on the area affected by khulji, blisters and sunburn, it can make you feel very comfortable.
- Green Tea-You can use green tea to reduce the inflammation caused by any kind of sun allergy or UV rays on the skin. It can protect your skin. To use green tea, soak the green tea bag in water and keep it for some time. Now keep this water in the fridge to freeze, after that use it on your affected area, it will give you a lot of benefit.
- Aloe vera gel- Using aloe vera gel can be effective for you if you are suffering from allergies due to sun in summer. To use it, grind 1 small aloe vera gel. Now rub it on your skin as a moisturizer. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties present in aloe vera can be effective in reducing skin irritation, itching and rashes.
- Cucumber- Cucumber has naturally occurring antioxidant and analgesic properties, which can be effective in healing skin rashes and irritation. If there is a complaint of sun allergy, apply cucumber paste or cucumber slice on the affected area. This can cure your problem as soon as possible as well as it can get rid of the problem of dark circles under the eyes.
- Yogurt- Yogurt can be a better option for you to reduce skin allergies due to sunlight. The complaint of sunburn can be removed by its use. Also it can be used as a great cleanser. Using curd on the skin makes you feel cool. In addition, it can be helpful in reducing itching, burning and redness of the skin.
These 4 yoga poses will help you to quit smoking, learn how to do yoga asanas
What is pulse rate? Learn the right way to test it
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.