Truecaller app is free to download for both Android and iOS users. Android users can download the Truecaller app from the Google Play Store and iOS users can download the Truecaller app from the App Store. Truecaller has become a popular app that shows the caller ID of the numbers calling us. It also shows us the details of unknown numbers. Even if you’ve never used Truecaller, it can contain both your name and your number, as it collects contact details from the address books of all its users.
Your number can be on Truecaller if someone has saved your contact number in their phone. The app also lets you track all the scam calls. In fact, for some landlines, Truecaller includes the address of the landline. So if you don’t want others to search you on TrueCaller and delete your number from the TrueCaller database, here’s what you should do. You can remove your phone number from the application’s database by permanently deleting your account.
How to completely delete Truecaller account
- Open the Truecaller app from your smartphone’s app drawer and select Menu from the top left corner.
- Select Menu Settings and go to the next step.
- Once you select the settings you will find several options in the settings, now select Privacy Center from the menu to start deleting the Truecaller account permanently.
- This is the final option option which you should select to delete truecaller account.
- Select Yes to remove the number from Truecaller Search.
- This step will remove your number from Truecaller lookup.