This Samsung phone is in high demand, great features at a cheap price, the price is less than 8 thousand

Overall, in 2021, 42% of the total smartphones sold by Samsung were from A-series and the remaining 58% from other series. This means that almost two-thirds of all Samsung phones sold during the year were A series smartphones. The mid-range A series these devices are a special choice for those who want a good Samsung smartphone with a strong processor at a low cost. The cheapest device in this series is Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, which costs less than Rs.8 thousand.

Two new A-series phones coming
Samsung is expected to launch Galaxy A53 5G and Galaxy A73 5G at the event to be held on March 17, 2022. These devices will compete with mid-range smartphones sold by Chinese companies. In these, up to 108MP camera can be given with 5G support, AMOLED display.

Also read: How Smartphone’s 4 Rear Cameras work, every lens is special in itself

Also read: This trick of Google Maps will save toll tax, using this trick you will also say – Wow

Leave a Comment