Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Research Assistant under Planning and Investment Department through online mode. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by 24 April 2022.
Under this recruitment drive, 10 posts of Research Assistant will be appointed. Candidates willing to apply for these posts should have B.Com, BA with Economics and B.Sc. Should have knowledge of Mathematics as well. The age of the candidates willing to apply for the posts of this recruitment should be between 18 to 32 years. There is a special relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for regular employees working under Govt. and also a special relaxation of 15 years in upper age limit for APST PwD candidates.
Know how candidates can apply for this recruitment
- First of all the candidate should go to the official website appsc.gov.in.
- After that the candidate will have to register himself.
- After registration, the candidate can apply for any post in future. ID and Password.
- Candidates can submit only one application.
- Finally candidates upload their documents.
BSEB 10th Compartment Exam 2022: Bihar Board has released the time table of matriculation compartment exam, from this day the exam will be"text-align: justify;">REET 2022: REET application process schedule released, 46500 posts will be recruited