UPSC Recruitment 2022: The last date to apply for Assistant Engineer and other posts by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is today. Candidates who have not applied yet can apply through the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 here are the vacancy details
As per the notification 5 posts of Assistant Engineer, 2 posts of Junior Technical Officer, 1 post of Lecturer, Assistant Director (Fisheries) through this recruitment drive. The recruitment will be done for 1 post of Palan Port), 1 post of Assistant Director in Computer & Systems Division and 1 post of Assistant Director (Engineering).
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application fee
To apply for this recruitment, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs.25. It can be deposited in any SBI branch in cash or by using online banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/MasterCredit/Debit card. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates of any community. Candidates can visit the official website of UPSC for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 how to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Recruitment tab and click on the relevant link.
- Step 3: Select the position and then start filling the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Step 5: Click on submit and print a copy of the application form for future reference.