Independence 2022 Recipe: On 15 August 2022, our country will complete 75 years of India’s independence. The whole country is celebrating this 75th year of independence as Amrit Mahotsav. The ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign is being run from 13 to 15 August 2022. In such a situation, to celebrate this special occasion of independence, people are also making special dishes like Independence Day Recipe at home. If you also want to immerse yourself in the colors of patriotism and want to celebrate this celebration in a special way, then we are going to tell you a wonderful dish for it.
This recipe is Tiranga Idli Recipe. You can make this special tricolor dish in breakfast (Tiranga Idli Easy Recipe) tomorrow. Let us know what are the things we need to make Tiranga Idli. Also, how long will it take us to make it-
These things are needed to make Tricolor Idli-
- Rice-200 grams
- Urad Dal-100 gms
- Salt to taste
- Carrot Puree – 20 grams
- Palak – 20 grams (boiled)
How to make Tricolor Idli-
1. To make Tricolor Idli, first soak rice and urad dal for 2 hours.
2. After this grind both of them and make a paste.
3. After this keep it overnight so that it can be fermented.
4. Now divide this batter into three parts.
5. Mix carrot in one part and spinach puree in one part.
6. Now put all the three batters in the idli mold and steam it for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Your tricolor idli is ready. Serve it with different chutneys.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information.
Skin Care: Walnut peels are not useless, just use them like this to take care of skin
Dinner Diet: Do not eat these five things in dinner, it can spoil your health