Importance of Urine Test: You will definitely know about urine test. Because this is a normal process usually occurring in the treatment of diseases. Urine test is done during the treatment ranging from simple diseases to serious diseases. Now as the awareness is increasing among the people about health, people consider it right to get their urine test done regularly after a certain interval. Now the question arises that what does urine give about our health, due to which doctors come to know the secrets inside this body…
Why urine test is needed?
Urine is passed through microscopic, physical and chemical tests during urine test. During this, if there is any kind of unnecessary adulteration in the urine, then through this one gets to know about the disease and its cause. For example, getting blood cells in the urine, getting bacteria, getting pieces of body cells or any other component of the body like, having an excess of protein (Why urine test required?).
In which diseases is urine test done?
- Diabetes means sugar disease
- Liver Diseases
- Urine Infection
- Kidney diseases in
- causes of pain in passing urine
- In the problem of high blood pressure
- Urinary related problems like increased foaming of urine, change in the color of urine etc.
- In pregnancy
- By giving urine sample for the test, make sure that you drink the right amount of water in daily life. It is necessary to drink at least 8 to 10 water per day. If you are drinking less water than this, then definitely improve the amount of water from a few days before giving urine for testing.
- Keep enough sleep. Do not do this by staying awake till late at night and eating something or the other. These conditions affect the test.
- For a few days before the test, eat normal food and take things like fast food, high sugar food in limited quantity.
- For urine test Mainly the first urine of the day is to be given. But do consult your doctor first about this.
- If you are taking any kind of medicines on regular basis, then definitely tell the expert. Because some medicines affect the test.
What should I do before having a urine test?
If you have been advised by a doctor for urine test or you want to get this test done for your own satisfaction, then keep these things in mind before giving sample for this test…
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.