Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023: A great opportunity has emerged for the youths looking for jobs in the Bank to get a job in the Bank of Maharashtra. Here applications have been invited from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. Through this recruitment process, Specialist Officer Scale II and III Project 2023-24 will be recruited. This recruitment drive is for a total of 225 posts. Those candidates who have the desire and eligibility to apply for these posts can apply in the prescribed format before the last date.
Apply from this website
Only online can be applied for the post of Specialist Officer in Bank of Maharashtra. For this, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the bank, whose address is – bankofmaharashtra.in. Application made through any other means will not be accepted. Through this recruitment process, 29 different posts can be applied for, whose details can be seen in the notice given on the website.
How will be the selection
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of the exam conducted by IBPS. Candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 4:1. To know in detail, you can visit the official website. Also know that the last date to apply is 06 February 2023.
How much is the application fee
To apply for these posts, UR, EWS, OBC category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1180 plus GST. Whereas the fee for SC, ST and PWD categories has been fixed at Rs 118.
How to apply
- To apply first visit the official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Here go to the tab named Careers. Then click on Recruitment Process and finally go to Current Openings.
- Here Specialist Officers in Scale II & Click on III Project 2023-24.
- Next step is to register on the IBPS portal.
- Now select the post, fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Take a print out of the form.
Read also: Recruitment for 12th pass in UPSRTC