TNPSC i.e. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for filling up various posts under Combined Civil Services Examination 4. Interested candidates can apply for these posts on the official website of TNPC tnpsc.gov.in Under this recruitment, the process of application for these posts has been started from today.
Interested candidates follow this link https://tnpsc.gov.in/. Also, you can also check the official notification through this link. Under this recruitment drive, 7138 posts will be appointed. In this recruitment, the posts of VAO i.e. Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade-III) have been prescribed. .
Important dates related to recruitment
- Start date to apply online – 30th March.
- Last date to apply online – 28th April.
Essential Educational Qualification
- VAO i.e. Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsman: Candidates should have passed SSLC or class 10th examination from any recognized institute.
- Steno-Typist (Grade –III): Any recognized Passed SSLC or Class 10th examination from an institute and passed Government technical examination in both typing and shorthand.
- Field surveyor: Passed SSLC or class 10th examination from a recognized institute with ITI certificate.
< li>Typist- Candidates should have passed SSLC or class 10th examination from any recognized institute with knowledge of typing.
required age limit
- VAO – 21 to 30 years.
- Others – 18 to 30 years.
Candidates for these posts under this recruitment will be selected on the basis of written examination.