Vitiligo leucoderma: The problem of white spots is also known as Vitiligo and Leucoderma. This problem does not have any bad effect on the health of a person (Vitiligo effects on body). But those who are unable to accept it, mental and emotional problems can trouble them to a great extent (Vitiligo effects on mental and emotional health). You will find answers to questions like why vitiligo occurs, what is its spread pattern,…
why is the problem of white spots?
How is the problem of vitiligo?
- The problem of vitiligo i.e. white spots starts on the skin when the cells that give color to the skin start getting destroyed. In medical language, these cells are called melanocytes. The pigment that they produce, the same color gives the skin its color and it is called melanin.
- When melanocytes are destroyed in the body, then melanin is not produced. . In such a case, the part or part of the body in which this problem occurs, the color of the skin changes to white. That’s why this problem is called white spot.
What is the pattern of white spots?
- The extent to which white spots will affect a person, how far it will spread in his body, nothing can be said with certainty about it. Because it depends on the person’s body and the availability of melanocytes. This problem can be stopped even by making only one or two small marks in a person’s body, then it can happen on someone’s whole body. That could be the problem. However, it has no effect on the process of seeing, hearing and smell.
At what age does vitiligo occur?
Treatment of Vitiligo
- You can control this disease to a great extent by getting your treatment done under the supervision of experienced Ayurvedic Vaidya. In some people, this disease is completely cured on timely treatment, while in some people the result is not as expected. This is the reason why doctors do not claim to eliminate this problem completely.
- When only one or two small white spots start appearing on the body, only then you should contact the doctor. We would like to suggest once again that if you contact an experienced Ayurvedic doctor, then your problem can be controlled without any kind of side effects without medicines.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.