Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme: Various types of scholarship schemes by the Punjab Government to encourage students to pursue higher education and improve the Gross Enrollment Ratio in government colleges ) has been applied. Punjab Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme (Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme) is also one of these schemes. Under this scheme, students studying in government colleges are given exemption in fees. Let’s know here who can take advantage of Punjab Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme and what is its application process.
Who can avail benefits of Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
90 Full fee waived for those who get more than the percentage
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Only students studying in government colleges of Punjab will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant must have secured minimum 60% in the qualifying examination. Marks should be obtained.
- Those students who are not getting the benefit of any other scholarship scheme funded by the state or central government, they will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If any If the student is availing the benefit of any other scholarship scheme funded by the State or Central Government and the amount of concession under this scheme is more than the benefit of that scheme (any other scheme funded by the State or Central Government), then the difference will be payable to such student. Will.
Documents required for Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- ration card
- mark sheet of qualifying examination
- college fee receipt
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id
How to Apply Online for Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- First go to the official website.
- Click on the option of Apply Online on the homepage
- Application Form will appear on the screen
- Now fill all the necessary details like name, address, date of birth, gender, caste and upload the required documents.
- After that click on submit button.
Note: (No official information related to the application of Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme has been shared by the Punjab Government yet)
Punjab News: United Samaj Morcha suffered a major setback, 16 farmer organizations announced their separation
Bhagwant Mann will meet Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi, the promise of free electricity may be fulfilled