UP Petrol Diesel Price Today 30 April 2022: Indian Oil companies have released today’s price of petrol and diesel at 6 am. Although it has been 24 days today, there has been no change in the price of oil, that is, neither any increase nor any reduction has been made in the price of fuel. On the other hand, talking about all the cities of UP, from Lucknow to Agra and Meerut, there has been no significant change in the price of petrol and diesel today. Let’s check here at what price petrol-diesel is being available in these cities on Saturday, 30th April.
what is the rate of petrol and diesel today in major cities of UP
- Agra – Petrol Rs 105.06 & Diesel Rs 96.62 per liter
- Lucknow – Petrol Rs 105.26 Diesel & Rs 96.84 per Ltr
- Gorakhpur – Rs 105.45 & Diesel 97.02 Rs per liter
- Ghaziabad – Petrol Rs 105.26 and Diesel Rs 96.82 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 105.26 and Diesel Rs 96.82 per liter
- Meerut – Petrol Rs 105.31 and Diesel Rs 96.87 per liter
- Mathura – Petrol Rs 104.85 and Diesel Rs 96.40 per liter
- Kanpur – Petrol Rs 105.01 and Diesel Rs 96.58 per liter
- Allahabad – Petrol Rs 105.78 and Diesel Rs 97.36 per liter
where is the cheapest petrol and diesel available in UP
This way you can know the latest fuel rates in your city
Let us tell you that new rates of petrol and diesel are issued every day at 6 am. If you want to know the price of petrol and diesel in your city, then you can know this through SMS. For this you have to go to Indian Oil website. Here you have to write RSP and your city code and send it to the number 9224992249. Remember that each city has a different code, which you can easily find on the IOCL website.
Firozabad News: Eight-month-old baby of woman living on footpath missing, now found near Kela Devi temple like this
UP: Even before ‘loudspeaker’, other states have adopted these models of UP, know – when has this happened?