Important Hearing in Supreme Court: The second last week of September is starting from today. After the weekend, all government offices, courts and courts will also open today. If we look at the court and decisions, then the first day of the week i.e. Monday is going to be very important. Today, the Supreme Court of the country, ie the Supreme Court, will hear in many important cases. All eyes are on the decisions coming in these matters. Let us tell you which cases the Supreme Court will hear today.
1. Karnataka Hijab Case
2. On the issue of extension of tenure of ED and CBI directors
3. Case of killing of 2 sadhus and their driver in Palghar
4. On the petition of BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain
5. For Caution Before Imposing Death Penalty
6. On the petition of Satish Chandra Verma sacked from IPS