Imran Khan On East Pakistan: Another Bangladesh is going to be formed! Why did Imran Khan say that the situation has become like East Pakistan

Imran Khan On East Pakistan: Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has accused the ruling coalition of conspiring to pit the army against his party. He said that Pakistan is moving towards destruction. The situation in the country may be like that of East Pakistan and may face partition.

Imran Khan said in a video message from his Zaman Park residence on Wednesday (May 17) that holding elections is the only way to end political instability.

‘Nawaz Sharif does not care about the country’
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Khan (70) said, ‘Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) Leaders and Nawaz Sharif, who fled from here to London, are not concerned about the fact that the country’s constitution is being desecrated, government institutions are being destroyed or the Pakistan Army is being defamed. They are working for their vested interests to save the looted wealth.’’

Police has surrounded Imran Khan’s house. Meanwhile, he said, ‘‘I am seeing a scary dream that the country is moving towards destruction. I appeal to the government to conduct elections and save the country.’’

A ‘conspiracy hatched by the present government’
When asked about the violence that broke out after his arrest on May 9 from the Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises, Khan said it was entirely the ruling party’s responsibility. It is a conspiracy hatched at the behest of the coalition and the Punjab government. ‘Don’ Quoting the former Prime Minister, the newspaper wrote that the time has come that those in power should think with sensitivity, otherwise a situation like East Pakistan may arise in front of the country.

The people of the country are with PTI!
PTI chairman claimed that some leaders are telling the current army chief that if Imran Khan comes to power, they will remove him from the post. Responding to the Punjab government’s claim that around 40 terrorists were holed up in Khan’s Zaman Park house, the former prime minister said the government should legally search his house by obtaining a search warrant as the presence of terrorists in their own ‘s life is in danger.

He said that but this should not be used as an excuse to start the crackdown on PTI, the country’s largest political party. According to a recent poll, 70 per cent of Pakistan’s population stands with PTI and the remaining 30 per cent with all other parties in the ruling coalition.

Read also:

Pakistan Army Chief: Pak Army Chief openly threatened Imran Khan’s supporters, said- ‘If again….’

For More Related News Visit World News

Scroll to Top