Yogini Ekadashi Devshayani Ekadashi 2022: Ekadashi fasting has special significance in Hinduism. Ekadashi fast is observed on Ekadashi tithi that falls in every month. Two Ekadashi Tithis fall in a month, one in Krishna Paksha and the other in Shukla Paksha. There are also two Ekadashi in the month of Ashadha. Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha is called Yogini Ekadashi and Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha is called Devshayani Ekadashi. Ekadashi fasting is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is said that by observing Ekadashi fast, devotees attain salvation after death.
Yogini Ekadashi 2022 –Tithi Pooja auspicious Muhurta (Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Vrat)
- Yogini Ekadashi 2022 fast: 24th June, Friday
- Mass, date and day< strong> : Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Ashadha month, the day is Friday
Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Muhurt(Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Muhurt)< /strong>
- Yogini Ekadashi Tithi Praarmbh : 23rd June Day Thursday Night 09 at 41 hrs
- Yogini Ekadashi Tithi end : 24th June on Friday at 11:12 pm
- Yogini Ekadashi vrat Paran strong> of time: morning on Saturday, June 25th
Devshayani Ekadashi 2022 Tithi Pooja auspicious < strong>Muhurt (Devshayani Ekadashi 2022 Muhurt)
- Devshayani Ekadashi Tithi Start : 09 July 2022, 04 PM From 39 minutes onwards.
- Devshayani Ekadashi Tithi ki end strong> : 10th July 2022 till 02.13 pm.
- Devshayani Ekadashi vrat will be placed on 10 July 2022.
Ekadashi Vrat Pooja Material List (< strong>Ekadashi 2022 Vrat Pujan Samagri List)
On the day of Ekadashi fast, the devotee should start worshiping by collecting these materials in his worship.
- picture or idol of Shri Vishnu ji
- flowers, sandalwood, akshat, tulsi dal
- coconut, betel nut, clove, incense, lamp
- Ghee , Panchamrut, Fruits, Sweets
Ekadashi fast importance
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumption.