Paytm App: With time people are adopting online payment. It is a simple and fast tool. With this there is no need to carry cash. Just take out the phone from the firecracker and pay. For this reason, now people are preferring to pay through online payment instead of cash. Many online payment apps are available in the market. Along with the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), money can be transferred from one account to another.
To make online payments even easier and better For this, Paytm Payments Bank Limited has started a new initiative. Now Paytm users can also send money to that mobile number, which will not be registered with Paytm. However, that mobile number needs to be registered for some other UPI app. In today’s news, we are going to tell you its details and the process of using it.
How to send money from Paytm to other UPI apps
After adding the new feature of Paytm, now people will be able to use more UPI based apps. Now users will not even have to use the Paytm app to receive money through it. Simply put, if you do not use the Paytm app, but your number is registered with the UPI based app, then Paytm users will be able to send you money. It is very simple to do this. Here we are sharing the steps to do so with you.
Follow these steps
- First of all open Paytm in your device.
- After this on the home page you will see the option of UPI Money Transfer.
- Click on it. Then click on the option given for To UPI Apps.
- Now Enter Mobile No. of any UPI app and enter the mobile number.
- After doing this you will reach the payment page. Enter the amount you want to transfer there and click on Pay Now.
Note: Keep in mind that the mobile number on which you are sending money must be registered with any UPI based payment app.